December 27, 2008

The Last Sunday of the year!!!

How can i Miss having fun on this last Sunday of the year.. 

Let me look back and see what I've been doing on Sundays this year ( Except for the past 6 months)

  • Missed a lot of sleep
  • Dind't go out much
  • Bought a lot of clothes
  • Yeah went out only for that
  • & Realised that didn't buy anything in the past 6 months
  • Wasted money
  • Lost my Sony Cybershot 
  • I was so careful
  • Some bastard would have sold it for money!!!! 
  • I bought a Microwave for myself
  • I bought home theatre for my room 
  • That's a selfish act I know
  • Didn't meet up with a lot of friends
  • Infact I was alone most of the Sundays
  • Over all, Its not been a haapy year
  • But I had my own good times
  • Not blaming anyone
  • Don't wanna do that
  • I'm happy now!!
  • Oh dear God, New year is coming up!
  • Im glad that I can have a Happy new year :)
Cest La vie!!!!! ( This is Life) 

Wanna see it changing often!


Signing Off

ME!

2 comments: