January 18, 2009

Metallica - Nothing else matters( As I thought)

So lone, as i feel its hard
couldn't see my future in the dark
passing days and their worthless hours
everything shattered

never wanted, to be this way
life is over, if its going this way
all these years were of tasteless days
and everything shattered

trust in self is the thing in you
every day is for you to rule
open mind for a different view
and nothing else matters

never dream for changing past
never lie for what is true
and i know



PS: kinda wage but that's the charm
PS: I just love this song, all time favorite
PS: The song is w.r.t to my juiciness in life; which makes me feel as a looser, its going good but I'd want each and everyday of my life to be interesting (now that's life!!!)
PS: By any chance if "Hetfield" is reading this..;-)...get inspired dude...

No comments:

Post a Comment